May half-term activity programme announced!
We can't quite believe it, but the May half-term school holiday is only a few weeks away, and you know what that means… A week of fun in the great outdoors at Warwickshire's Country Parks!
Our half-term children's activities are now available to book via the Warwickshire Country Parks Eventbrite Page: https://bit.ly/3rhMtqG
- Bats Alive! at Ryton Pools Country Park (Sat 27 May): Suitable for adults and children alike, come and learn about these fantastic creatures and join the nocturnal hunt to see and hear them!
- Weekend Wildlife Walk at Ryton Pools (Sun 28 May): Another one suitable for both adults and children, join us on our regularly walked transect routes to see what we can spot.
- Green Badge Tuesday at Ryton Pools (Tue 30 May): Join Ranger Liann in some activities to help you gain your Green Blue Peter Badge.
- Pond dipping at Kingsbury Water Park (Tue 30 May): Explore the depths of our pond to discover who is lurking there.
- Campfire popcorn and Woodland play at Ryton Pools (Wed 31 May): Join Ranger Liann around the campfire and make some yummy popcorn. When we're finished, we'll take some time to play in the dens and among the trees.
- Ryton Young Anglers at Ryton Pools (Wed 31 May): Learn the basics of good angling with all tackle, bait and tuition provided!
- Natural Shelters and Dens at Kingsbury Water Park (Wed 31 May): Come and have some fun discovering how to design and build your own woodland shelter that’s camouflaged, big enough for your team and waterproof…. ish!
- Minibest Adventure at Kingsbury Water Park (Thu 1 June): Come on a minibeast hunting adventure using sweep nets, magnifiers and shaker sheets.
- Pond dipping at Ryton Pools (Thu 1 June)
- Flying Friday Fun at Burton Dassett Hills Country Park (Fri 2 June): Make a flying fishy windsock or some rainbow streamers. When you are finished, hold them high in the air and see which way they go!
More information is available on our Eventbrite page or by contacting us at 02476 754 008.