No booking or ticket is required if you hold a parking permit.
Others sites will be open as normal, but some facilities may remain closed until further notice including toilets.
Please note any visitors who have a parking permit that expired during the lockdown period can continue to use their permit until the end of June. Please show your permit to the rangers on arrival at the park through a closed window of your vehicle in order for them to see the date on your permit and allow you access into the park.
- Stay at home/stay local.
- Driving - you will need pre-booked tickets for Kingsbury, Ryton, Pooley and Hartshill. Other parks with car parks will be open as normal.
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
- Keep two metres apart from others.
- Don't come to the park if you feel unwell.
- Don't come to the park in large groups please follow current Government rulings around social distancing for COVID-19.
Permit renewals online-only will start to be processed again from Monday 18 May.