COVID-19 outbreak - Country Parks
Update: 17 May 2021
Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country. In England:
- Restrictions have been eased following the move to step 3. However we must continue to exercise caution. You should follow government guidance on what you can and cannot do. It is underpinned by law.
- most legal restrictions on meeting others outdoors are lifted - although gatherings of over 30 people will remain illegal.
- If you have symptoms get a test and stay at home
- Continue to work from home
You should also follow the guidance on how to stop the spread of coronavirus at all times, including if you have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Warwickshire's country parks remain open
- Play areas remain open.
- Toilets remain open (across all sites where located - check notices for opening/closing times as these maybe different to park opening/closing times).
- Cafe's remain open for takeaways only (Ryton & Kingsbury).
- car parks open
- Visitor Centres are now open at Kingsbury and Ryton (see times displayed on site, as maybe subject to variation)
Please keep an eye on our website and social media for further announcements and updates on what is happening in the Park.
While we go through these gradual stages of reopening, we would also like to remind our visitors to keep social distancing in mind at all times during their visit, to keep the Park safe for all.
Please also help us to reduce our waste costs by taking your rubbish home with you.
From Monday 10 August 2020, a new cashless parking system will be operating. Pay and display machines will be in place at the chargeable car parks of our five Country Parks and Stratford Greenway. Rangers will be on hand to monitor the new system and provide support to visitors with familiarising themselves with the machines.
Permit holders do not need to buy a ticket from the machine and must clearly display their valid permit inside the vehicle with the end date visible. Broomey Croft car park at Kingsbury Water Park remains open to permit holders only.