COVID-19 outbreak - Country Parks
Update: 19 July 2021
We welcome visitors to our parks and greenspaces, but please;
- ensure you do not visit if you feel unwell or have a positive Covid test
- ensure you sanitise or wash hands regularly during your visit
- respect our staff and social distancing to others
- do not jump in the lakes, or have BBQs - this is not allowed for your safety and others
- continue to wear face coverings in inside spaces after 19th July
- help us to keep our spaces clean and tidy by taking your rubbish home, or using the bins provided
- consider how busy we may be between 11am - 3pm and perhaps adjust your visit times for a more relaxed experience
From Monday 10 August 2020, a new cashless parking system will be operating. Pay and display machines will be in place at the chargeable car parks of our five Country Parks and Stratford Greenway. Rangers will be on hand to monitor the new system and provide support to visitors with familiarising themselves with the machines.
Permit holders do not need to buy a ticket from the machine and must clearly display their valid permit inside the vehicle with the end date visible. Broomey Croft car park at Kingsbury Water Park remains open to permit holders only.