Come and get up close to your environment with our country parks. Come for a whole day or half a day, the choice is yours. We would love to see you and your class this year in our beautiful country parks.
Country Parks – Learning Outside The Classroom
Our main parks for school visits are:
- Hartshill Hayes CountryPark;
- Kingsbury Water Park;
- Ryton Pools Country Park;
- Pooley Country Park.
Visit us and you will find:
- Many different habitats giving children the opportunity to explore whilst learning about the environment they live in and how they influence it;
- Activities that cater from Foundation Stage up to KS3;
- Education centres at Kingsbury, Ryton and Pooley;
- All weather rangers ready with a smile!
How to Book a Visit:
We have lots of activities suitable for all seasons. If you want to book a programme you have done previously, let us know.
Free Teacher Preview Visit:
Please come for a preliminary visit to the park with the ranger. Even if you have been before it’s worth checking to see if anything has changed.
- Half a day (1 programme) – £3.50 per child
- Full day (2 programmes) – £6.50 per child
Please contact your preferred country park for more details.