Come and get up close to your environment with our country parks. Come for a whole day or half a day, the choice is yours. We would love to see you and your class this year in our beautiful country parks.
Country Parks – Learning Outside The Classroom
Our main parks for school visits are:
- Hartshill Hayes CountryPark;
- Kingsbury Water Park;
- Ryton Pools Country Park;
- Pooley Country Park.
Visit us and you will find:
- Many different habitats giving children the opportunity to explore whilst learning about the environment they live in and how they influence it;
- Activities that cater from Foundation Stage up to KS3;
- Education centres at Kingsbury, Ryton and Pooley;
- All weather rangers ready with a smile!
How to Book a Visit:
- Choose a programme
- Contact us to check dates
- Download booking form and return to us
We have lots of activities suitable for all seasons. If you want to book a programme you have done previously, let us know.
Free Teacher Preview Visit:
Please come for a preliminary visit to the park with the ranger. Even if you have been before it’s worth checking to see if anything has changed.
- Half a day (1 programme) – £3.50 per child (£4.00 from April 2019)
- Full day (2 programmes) – £6.50 per child (£7.00 from April 2019)
Please contact your preferred country park for more details.
New schools programme and pack available in February 2019.
Use the ‘old’ pack below as guidance and call us to discuss your bookings.