Dogs are welcome at our country parks. Waste bins are available at all parks apart from the Kenilworth Greenway. Dogs are allowed on a lead only at Ufton Fields Nature Reserve.
Dogs must be kept on a lead in Visitor Centre courtyards, in car parks and in designated picnic areas;
- In other areas please keep your dog on a short lead or under very close control;
- Never let your dog out of your sight;
- Please be aware of other park users;
- Dogs are not permitted in any of the play areas;
- Always clean up after your dog using the doggy bin provided – in addition wrapped dog waste can go also go in normal litter bins, giving you extra bins to use.
For further information about your dog visiting the Parks, call 01827 872660
or visit Explore-by-Paw-Warwickshire